38 teams, 21 LMP2’s and seventeen LMGTE devices will go head to head for their starting off positions in the 4 Hours of Monza, Italy. The driver line-up for Monza was discovered before in the week and will aspect 3 motorists for every workforce. Louis Deletraz, Sérgio Sette Câmara, Beitske Visser, Will Stevens, Timmy Hansen and Néstor “Bebu” Girolami will get part amongst other folks.
With the Le Mans Virtual Cup, the collection is open for everyone on rFactor two with the expected material to endeavor to qualify for each and every race via the competitiveness technique. The very first 3 races of the collection are set by the open qualification period to set the splits.
The Top rated thirty in the factors will have their prospect to contend in the Le Mans finale in December, and from there, the leading-two finishers will be invited to participate in the Le Mans Virtual Collection primary event in January future yr.
John Munro tried using his hand in qualifying for the Cup, and when his time was not capable to make the Top rated thirty, he place alongside one another a video clip about how to go about trying to qualify through these very first 3 rounds.
The Le Mans Virtual Collection qualifying begins at 6 pm BST (seven pm CEST, 1:00 pm ET) currently. There will be 20 minutes for the GTE class and 20 minutes for these in LMP2. Immediately after that, the very first race of the leading-break up Le Mans Virtual Cup, set for 45 minutes, follows shortly right after.
All of the action will be are living on the Traxion.GG YouTube, Fb and Twitch channels.
The primary race itself will get area on Saturday twenty fifth September, with the 4-hour race starting off at 12.thirty pm BST (1.thirty pm CEST, seven.thirty am ET) and can be viewed on the channels outlined in the impression down below.
Le Mans Virtual Collection 2021/22 calendar
- Round 1 – 4 Hours of Monza, Italy – twenty fifth September 2021 (Qualifying twenty fourth September)
- Round two – 6 Hours of Spa, Belgium – 16th Oct 2021 (Qualifying 15th Oct)
- Round 3 – eight Hours of Nürburgring Nordschleife, Germany – 13th November 2021 (Qualifying twelfth November)
- Round 4 – 6 Hours of Sebring, United states – 18th December 2021 (Qualifying seventeenth December)
- Round five – 24 Hours of Le Mans Virtual – 15th/16th January 2022
2021 Le Mans Virtual Cup calendar
All Le Mans Virtual Cup races past for 45 minutes.
- Round 1 – Monza, Italy – twenty fourth September 2021 (qualifying open 3rd-twelfth September)
- Round two – Spa, Belgium – 15th Oct 2021 (qualifying open twenty sixth September-5th Oct)
- Round 3 – Nürburgring Nordschleife, Germany – twelfth November 2021 (qualifying open seventeenth-twenty sixth Oct)
- Round 4 – Le Mans Finale seventeenth December 2021 (the leading thirty from the Le Mans Virtual Cup championship advancements to Break up 1)
24 Hours of Le Mans Virtual – 15th/16th January 2022 (leading two in the Le Mans Virtual Cup will be entered).